February 19, 2019 a webinar «Negotiations in international business» will be held in the Tomsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Purpose of the webinar: to answer the questions - how to find foreign partners; how to plan and conduct business negotiations with foreign partners; etc.
The main issues of the webinar:
• Ways of looking for foreign trade partners: market research, cold calls, exhibitions, business missions - practical work.
• Communication by SKYPE, phone.
• Preparation for negotiations and meeting planning. Cultural and national characteristics of foreign partners.
• Verification of information about the future partner.
• The first stage of the negotiations: the rules and customs.
• The second stage of negotiations: the ability to ask questions.
• The final stage of the negotiations: decision-making, recording agreements.
• Problem issues in the compilation of foreign trade contact.
• Building long-term relationships with trading partners. Networking.
Anna Trubetskaya (Moscow) is a business coach, an expert in international development of management through personal values, a marketer, a start-up of Russian business projects abroad since 2006 in countries of Africa, Latin America, Europe, Serbia, Bulgaria and the former USSR.