- Tomsk companies in Mongolia: high potential of innovations and interesting business proposals
- Tomsk-Mongolia: Tomsk companies’ products arouse interest among Mongolian enterprises
- Tomsk CCI hosted a meeting with the Chairman of Tuva Republic Chamber of Commerce and Industry Ayas Monge
- Seminar on special aspects of bookkeeping and taxation in foreign trade operations was held in Tomsk CCI in 2016
- Tomsk entrepreneurs held presentations and conducted negotiations on the Kazakhstan biggest manufacturing enterprise
"Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a unique public structure. It represents the interests of all segments of business and covers the activities of all business spheres".