- Tomsk CCI hosted a web conference with the participation of known Indian expert in the field of business cooperation
- In the estimation of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation Tomsk region is one of the leading Russian regions for export development of small and medium business in 2015
- Tomsk CCI hosted a seminar on topical issues of foreign economic activity “Export and Import with the countries of European Union. Possible risks” and “European Union and Russia: customs clearance and freight”
- Experience of Tomsk CCI to overcome shortage of engineers in the industrial enterprises was represented at the VII Congress of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- Regional Export Support Centre, acting on the basis of Tomsk CCI, released a renewed catalogue of export-oriented companies of Tomsk region in 2014
"Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a unique public structure. It represents the interests of all segments of business and covers the activities of all business spheres".